Wreaths are a beautiful and versatile piece to add some seasonal flair and color to your home decor. As a floral designer, I know the impact that a beautiful piece incorporating flowers, greenery, and other natural pieces can make on your home. There are so many ways you can incorporate wreaths into your home decor, and you can swap out seasonally to keep things feeling fresh. Wreaths can be hung on doors, windows, or walls, and they can be made from a variety of materials, including evergreens, artificial flowers, decorative pieces, and even fruits and vegetables.
Here are a few ideas that we love on how to incorporate wreaths into your home decor and styling:
- Hang a wreath on your front door. This is a classic way to welcome guests to your home. You can choose a wreath that matches your home's exterior décor, matches the season, or that reflects the occasion, such as a Christmas wreath, a Valentine's Day wreath, or an Easter wreath.
- Hang a wreath on a window. This is a great way to add some color and interest to a blank window. You can choose a wreath that coordinates with the curtains or blinds in the room, or you can choose a wreath that contrasts with the window's décor. This is a great option to dress up your windows indoors or outdoors.
- Hang a wreath over your fireplace. The fireplace is a gathering space in the home, so adding a wreath above your mantel or incorporated in your mantel decor is a great option to add some beauty to the space. Make your fireplace a statement piece by incorporating a wreath with lots of greens, beautiful flowers to match your decor, or interesting pieces.
- Hang a wreath on a wall. This is a great way to add some personality to a blank wall. You can choose a wreath that reflects your interests, such as a sports team wreath or a movie character wreath. Match the wreath to the decor of the room, or have it serve as a pop of color and add some interest.
- Use a wreath as a centerpiece. This is a great way to add some color and interest to a dining table or a coffee table. With so many sizes of wreaths to choose from, you can really make your centerpiece your own. You can choose a more simple wreath to surround a set of artificial candles in the center of your table. Have fun with it! Find a wreath that coordinates with the table's décor, or you can choose a wreath that contrasts with the table's décor.
- Use a small wreath as a door hanger. This is a great way to add some personality to your front door. If you don't want to have a large wreath hanging on your door, you can use a small wreath to add a little bit of style to the door handles. Great for indoor or outdoor styling!
No matter how you choose to incorporate wreaths into your home decor, they are sure to add some seasonal flair and personality to your space. Want to add a wreath to your home decor? Click here to shop our full collection of gorgeous wreaths.